The Lebanese Association for Information Systems offers a number of prestigious awards to its members, honoring their contribution to all aspects of the field of information systems.
The Distinguished Career Achievement Award is the highest and the most prestigious award given by the LAIS for lifetime career achievements. It recognizes outstanding individuals in the field of information systems.
It is awarded for individuals who made significant contributions in the following areas:
- Teaching effectively
- Fostering pedagogical innovations
- Developing doctoral students
- Enhancing research in the field
- Developing effective methods, structure, and designs
- Unusually effective service to a major professional institution
best paper of the year was established to recognize the
breadth of high quality work being published within the information systems
discipline during the past year.
Awarded to only one paper per year, this award simultaneously recognizes the authors of the paper as well as the journals in which it is published.