The Distinguished Career Achievement Award is the highest and the most prestigious award given by the LAIS for lifetime career achievements. It recognizes outstanding individuals in the field of information systems.
It is awarded for individuals who made significant contributions in the following areas:
- Teaching effectively
- Fostering pedagogical innovations
- Developing doctoral students
- Enhancing research in the field
- Developing effective methods, structure, and designs
- Unusually effective service to a major professional institution
best paper award of the LCIS conference was established to recognize the
breadth of high quality work being published within the yearly Lebanese conference on information systems.
Awarded to only one paper from the DC, one paper from the French session, and one paper from the English session, this award simultaneously recognizes the authors of the paper as well as their universities supporting the high quality research.